As per Presidential decree No.92 the applicants (who are interested in applying for vacant positions of Grade 3-6 through an open competitive examination process, announced by the Recruitment department, Directorate for human resources of National environment protection agency) are being informed to strictly abide by the rules mentioned below, in case of any disobedience the applicant will hold the liability.
- As per the article No.02 of Presidential decree No.92: During the hiring Process of Civil services if any applicant attempt to nepotism or use of any in person interference in the specific recruitment process will obviously disqualify the candidate.
- Applicants can download the application forms from below websites.
Websites: (www.iarcsc.gov.af) and (www.nepa.gov.af)
After filling the forms accurately, complete it with the help of given guideline and send it to the emails below:
CC to: email@example.com
- Please make sure that blanks (in the form) are filled once without any correction or mistake.
- Please attach relevant experience and educational certificates with the application form as per the vacant position’s requirement.
- Applicants are being requested to must attach the following documents with the application form.
- Copy of Tazkira
- Officially attested sawanih (by recent employer)
- Copy of all educational documents
- Copy of all experience certificates
- In case of educational documents (during the period of 1371-1381) must be duly attested by concern authority. In case of higher education abroad; must be duly attested by the ministry of higher education’s academic directorate. Attach copies of all attested educational documents with the application form.
- In case of applicants (whom are experienced in private sector) their experiences are only acceptable if are relevant to the applied position and must attach the following documents along with the application form.
- Job contract
- Paid tax form
- According to the article No.05 of Commission for administrative reforms applicants must duly attest experience certificates by the concerned registered authority and attach with an official letter by the recent/current employer along with application form.
Any additional information should you need, please don’t hesitate on calling or email us at: